0844 417 4917
Open Mon-Fri 9am - 9pm, Sat 9am - 7pm, Sun 10am - 6pm
- Cruise Deals
Cruise Deals by Destination
- Alaska Cruise Deals
- Australia Cruise Deals
- Baltic Cruise Deals
- Barbados Cruise Deals
- Canaries Cruise Deals
- Caribbean Cruise Deals
- Dubai Cruise Deals
- Far East Cruise Deals
Cruise Deals by Type
- Disney Cruise Deals
- Family Cruise Deals
- Adult Only Cruise Deals
- Luxury Cruise Deals
- Last Minute Cruise Deals
- Cruise and Stay Deals
- Cruise Only Deals
- Caribbean Cruises
With over 7,000 islands in the Caribbean Sea; on a Caribbean cruise you are sure to visit some of the best of them.Caribbean Cruises
- Mediterranean Cruises
Let the scenery and sights unfold on your Mediterranean cruise. Ranging from enticingly rustic to contemporary & sophisticated.Mediterranean Cruises
- Far East Cruises
Asia and the Orient unfolds before you. Soaring skyscrapers and serene paddy fields present a collage of contrasting cultures.Far East Cruises
- Alaska Cruises
The vast ice kingdom of Alaska is unlike any place on earth, snow encrusted mountains, glaciers, and sprawling tundra.Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Cruises
- Cruise Lines / Ships
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Breeze
- Carnival Dream
- Carnival Miracle
- Carnival Legend
- Carnival Victory
- More Carnival Cruise Ships
- Celebrity Cruises
- Celebrity Century
- Celebrity Eclipse
- Celebrity Equinox
- Celebrity Silhouette
- More Celebrity Cruises Ships
- Cunard Cruise Line
- Queen Elizabeth
- Queen Mary 2
- Queen Victoria
- More Cunard Cruise Ships
- Cruise Types
Cruise & Stay
Love to cruise but love to have a little downtime on land too?Cruise & Stay
Avoid the hustle and bustle of the airport, these cruises mostly depart from the UKCruise Only
If you thought cruising wasn't for families, think again.Family Cruises
Exclusive, exciting and innovative cruise holidaysFly Cruises
- Cruise & Stay
- Customer Support
- Cruise & Stay Deals
- Family Cruise Deals
Why Book With Virgin Holidays Cruises?
- Your safety is our priority
- 100% ATOL protected
- 24 hour overseas support
- Exclusive packages & Itineraries
- Experienced cruise experts
Cruise With Confidence
Your booking is safe with Virgin Holidays Cruises
Norway, the Land of the Midnight Sun. With 24-hour daylight during the summer - is a magnet for those who revel in natural beauty and unspoiled landscapes.
Along the West coast, deep Fjords knife into steep mountain ranges with the stillness only broken by waterfalls. In older villages wooden houses spill down towards docks where Viking long ships and later, whaling vessels, were once moored.
Unlike many cruise voyages you will rarely be out of sight of land. The constantly changing backdrop of the cruise is provided by one of the world's most dramatic coastlines, from the temperate climes of Bergen in the south, to the glacier-covered Svalbard Islands, on the edge of the Arctic.
The North Cape, barely 1,000 miles from the North Pole is featured in many coastal cruise itineraries. The landscape is a blend of the flat and sheer cliffs rising 300 metres out of the Arctic Ocean.
The pure pleasure of taking a slow boat through Norway's ports has been a tradition the rest of the world has adopted - and no wonder. From the busy port of Bergen all the way up to Tromso and Honningsvaag, you’ll find one dramatic port after another.
Unspoiled and quaint cities and towns will punctuate your cruise. From Bergen’s intriguing and bustling fish market and charming wooden buildings to Tromso’s Arctic cathedral and Stavanger’s cobbled lanes, each destination has a charm of its own. Take a trip to the many viewpoints along the way to look down upon your ship.
From rolling green meadowland, to idyllic villages and welcoming towns, Norway is the perfect choice for a relaxing cruise holiday and you can sample just why this stunning region was recently added to the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Experience the best of this delightful country in springtime bloom offering exceptional views of the stunning Fjordland scenery at Apple Blossom time when the crystal-clear waters offer vivid reflections of surrounding snow-covered peaks and shimmering glaciers, and thousands of cherry and apple blossom trees spice the air with their heady scent.
Cruising is the only way to experience this scenic beauty at its best and see sights - like mist-shrouded fjords and spectacular waterfalls - that you simply couldn't view by land. Plus the added bonus of direct sailings from many UK ports.
Ports you may visit on your cruise
- is the gateway to the fjords region, and despite numerous fires has preserved much of its medieval heart. It is the second largest city in Norway and also the country’s cultural centre.
- was the first Viking capital of Norway and became the country’s ecclesiastical centre following the death of St Olav in 1030 as pilgrims from all over Europe came to the town to be healed at his shrine. The city’s other main attraction is its numerous wooden buildings, including the Stiftsgården Palace.
- as so much of the town is surrounded by water it appears to be floating alongside the passing boats. Ålesund was destroyed by fire in 1904 and rebuilt in appealing Art Nouveau style.
- boasts of being both the Paris of the North and Gateway to the Arctic. It is familiar as the starting point of many Polar expeditions. Blessed with a girdle of peaks, Tromsø is one of the most pleasant of Norwegian towns.
- the world’s most northerly town, is at the same latitude as northern Siberia, but largely ice-free thanks to the off shore Gulf Stream. It has been a popular trading town for the past 200 years
The North Cape
- take a cruise around the North Cape and some of the world's most spectacular scenery will unroll before your eyes. Cruise theNordfjord to reach Honningsvag, the world's most northerly village, which lies well within the Arctic Circle. Visit a Lapp village to sample a lifestyle unchanged in centuries, or enjoy the more sophisticated delights of Tromso.