Call our cruise experts or visit us in store
0844 417 4917
Mon-Fri 9am-9pm | Sat 9am-7pm | Sun 10am-6pm
Virgin Holidays Store Finder
One moment, please.
Planning your perfect cruise holiday...
Please do not click the page or click the back button or you will lose your search
Tailor made packages are also available - Call our friendly cruise experts to discuss your requirements.
Top Reasons to Book with
Virgin Holidays Cruises
- Virgin Atlantic Flights
Access to Virgin Holidays v-room.
UK flights with Little Red
- Tailor-Made Service Your cruise, your way. Add a hotel and car hire to your cruise holiday
- Cruise with Confidence ATOL and ABTA protection. Your booking is safe with us
- Exclusive Onboard Benefits Dedicated check-in desks, exclusive Virgin cocktail reception and more...
Magic at your Own PaceWith decks of sun-drenched Disney magic you won’t find anywhere else, Disney Cruise Line sets every family member on course for spectacular Disney entertainment and unrivalled relaxation. Sailors of all ages can unwind together as a family or separately in their own dedicated areas. Each is designed exclusively just for adults or kids, offering a vast array of clubs and activities only available on a Disney cruise.
Incredible ValueWhen you sail with Disney, so much is already built into the price. On every Disney ship and every cruise, you’ll enjoy:
• Unique family entertainment including original Disney musicals and deck parties with the first fireworks at sea
• Complimentary, themed kids’ clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment, and featuring some of the longest operating hours at sea
• Relaxing adult-exclusive spaces, such as a pool, clubs and lounges
• WAVE phones allowing you to call and text other passengers without having to run up mobile charges
• Unlimited complimentary sodas, tea, coffee and ice cream
• Flexible dining options giving you the freedom to eat when and where you please
• Special moments with Disney Characters provide life-long memories for everybody in the family
Disney offers a variety of itineraries from a 3, 4 or 5 night cruises to the Bahamas to a 7-night cruise in the eastern or western Caribbean. And most cruises stop at Disney's private tropical retreat Castaway Cay. In Summer 2015 Disney Cruise Line will also be charting a new course for Northern Europe exploring the Norweign fjords plus returning to the Baltic including sailings from Dover. Cruises to the Mediterranean are also included in the summer line-up.
Dine just the way you want it served by your personal dedicated staff all along your stay. Each night, you can savour a deliciously different menu and a different Disney venue.
Exotic Ports & Private Islands
Snorkel in the Bahamas, viist ruins in Cozumel, shop in St Thomas or visit cultural ports or call in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe. Enjoy shore excursions for families, kids or adults only. And thee's one destination that's just for Disney guests visiting the Bahamas and Caribbean - Castaway Cay, a private island paradise.
Fun for adults
Take your pick - exclusive spa and adults only pool? Done. Chic romantic restaurant? Superb late-night entertainment area? Got those too. If you can dream it up, Disney Cruise Line has it covered.
Fun for kids
From pirate ships and princesses to a nonstop, interactive wonderland, almost an entire deck is dedicated to kids aged 3-17, with exclusive children’s clubs featuring some of the longest operating hours at sea.
Fun for teens
Imagine a private teens-only club; no grown-ups, no little kids. Just parties, movies, music and more. Sounds like paradise.
Choose from Broadway-quality musicals to intimate lounge shows, family movies and talent nights, a thrilling on-deck pirate party and dazzling fireworks. Disney provides the highest levels of entertainment for the whole family!
Disney Cruise Line staterooms are among the first in the industry to be tailored especially for families, pioneering innovative comforts and modern features you won’t find with any other cruise line. With accommodation ranging from cosy private lodgings to grand and richly appointed suites, from rooms with added space to rooms with sweeping views, there’s a stateroom to fit your need for fun and comfort.
Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas ©Disney