How does all-inclusive (and a little bit more) sound?
You’ll enjoy stylish accommodation; diverse entertainment; fabulous cuisine, your gratuities paid for; and with free drinks, you can try a different wine with every meal and a choice of cocktails while lounging by the pool. Sound good?
Then book an eligible Ocean View stateroom or above between 15 Nov – 14 Dec 2017 on selected sailings, and you and a partner go all-inclusive, get a free Classic Drinks Package, plus free gratuities. While additional guests in your stateroom pay just half their cruise fare. See full terms and conditions for details.
Get it all – book today.
Call 0203 668 8742, visit us in store or book online now.
All advertised prices are in GBP/EURO, are per person and based on two people sharing the same stateroom.
1. Promotion applies to new bookings of eligible Oceanview staterooms and above on selected sailings booked between the 15th November 2017 and 13th December 2017 on selected 2017, 2018 and 2019 sailings . Guarantee staterooms bookings in classes Z, Y, X, XC, XA and W are not eligible for this promotion.
2. The following benefits are available for eligible new bookings:
(i) The first two adult guests making an Oceanview, Balcony, Concierge, Aqua or Suite booking, will each receive free pre-paid gratuities and a free Classic Alcoholic Drinks Package which includes selected beers up to $9 per serving, wines up to $9 per glass and spirits and cocktails $9 per glass. Please drink responsibly; and(ii). For all sailings participating in this promotion, a saving of 50% from the prevailing cruise fare for each additional 3rd, 4th or 5th guest occupying the same stateroom will be applied to the booking.
3. The Cruise Fare refers to Cruise Fare and Taxes & Fees only. Other add-ons including, but not limited to, Gratuities, Air fares, Hotels and Transfers are not included and will not be reduced as part of the promotion. For the 50% cruise fare discount to apply, there must be at least three person occupancy of the same stateroom booking. Discount will be applied against the current full Cruise Fare price paid by the full paying adult.
4. The Classic Drinks Package is available for selected drinks only, does not include room service, in stateroom purchases, mini bar items or souvenir glasses. Where the second guest in a stateroom is less than 18 years of age on the initial sailing date (21 years of age for North America departures), a Classic Non-alcoholic drinks package will be provided instead. Please drink responsibly.
5. Promotion benefits will be added to eligible bookings within 30 days of booking confirmation and are non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. Guests must comply with the ships terms & conditions of use. To be eligible for Free Gratuities these must be added at time of booking.
6. Single adult guests booking an eligible stateroom will receive the same promotional benefits as two adult guests save that where the booking is eligible for the Classic Drinks Package, it will only be issued to the one guest occupying the stateroom and the second person discount shall not apply.
7. Bookings that are created within the stated campaign period but that subsequently move to either a lower price and/or non-applicable ship & sailing date will not retain promotion benefits. Promotion is not combinable with promotions offered outside of the UK.
8. This promotion is only combinable with Cruise Now On-board spend (On-board Spend amounts vary depending on duration of cruise & category of stateroom), Captains Club loyalty savings vouchers & One Category Upgrade, Shareholders benefits, Back to Back sailings savings offer and Future Cruise Certificates.
9. Promotion is not combinable with Resident Rates, Senior Rates, Travel Agent Rates, Interline Rates, Net Rates, Non-Revenue Price Promotions, Seminars at Sea, Perishable Inventory Rates. Promotion is not combinable with Complimentary Prize Winner staterooms. Promotion in not combinable with ""Go! Big, Better, Best"" offered onboard. Promotion benefits will apply to new Individual and Group bookings. Group must be named and deposited within the stated booking period and will be at prevailing rate.
10. Standard option policy applies to all sailings and will be valid until midnight the same day as it is held & will be cancelled after this time. Excessive options being held will be cancelled immediately without any notification.
11. Existing Bookings that wish to upgrade/downgrade will not retain their existing promotion benefits. They can choose either to a) Keep the booking as it was without category changes, or b) make the category change and use standard (non-saving) price, and lose existing benefits, or c) Cancel and re-book to access the benefits of the new promotion (if applicable at time of booking) and book category of their choice.
12. The promotion is subject to availability and applies to bookings made in GBP and Euro currency via UK and Irish travel agents or the Celebrity Cruises UK office or via www.celebritycruises.co.uk only.
13. For general booking conditions including advice on ATOL/ABTA protection, full promotion terms and conditions, applicable ships and sail dates, full promotion combinability restrictions, cancellation charges & other information, please refer to the Celebrity Cruises 2018-2019 brochure, visit celebritycruises.co.uk or contact your travel agent.